10 am- 3 pm: Poznań sightseeing with a guide. Ostrów Tumski- the oldest Cathedral. Transfer to the Old Market Square and a sightseeing walk. In the meantime, at 12 pm we will be watching the fight of the mechanical goats on the Town Hall tower. A visit in the St. Martin Croissant Museum (about an hour). Lunch time.
- Estimated duration of the trip- about 5 hours. Start time at 10 am – meeting place: Ostrów Tumski 17 near the entrance to the Cathedral
- There is a possibility to implement the trip program on another day after the prior arrangement
- Minimum number of participants: 20 people
- If by 01.08.2020 the number of registered participants will be less than the required minimum number, then the trip will be cancelled and it will not be possible to book the trip during the day of the conference.
- This program may be changed.
The price includes:
- Care of English- speaking guide
- Entrance tickets to visited sites
- Filming the trip route using a drone
- Accident insurance